Rules have changed and things are a lot stricter, with regard to passport photos. That means that you need to have professional photos of you, taken specifically for that reason, strictly according to the rules implemented by the state.
You must know that if the photos taken for your passport are not absolutely right as they are expected to be, your passport might be delayed, for that reason. So come to us to have an accurate result and save yourself time, trouble and money. To avoid processing delays, we recommend you have a professional passport photo service like ours, where you photo will be as follows:
Your passport photo must be:
· In color
· Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
· 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
· Sized in such a way that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
· You have to take your photos within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
· Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background, which we own, so as to offer you this type of service.
· Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
· Your facial expression has to be neutral and both eyes open
· Your clothing has to be normal as on a daily basis:
· You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face has to be visible and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
· Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not permitted in your photo.
· If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo. Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo.
· Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable, unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).
So please, come fully prepared and we will offer you the best service.